Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Agility X Day 2



December 2013, P90X3 came out. And I was one of the first ones to jump on this wagon. Here is it April 14th 2014 and its my second day. This program wasn't just collecting dust. I was finishing up T25 and the POPULAR 21 Day Fix


Update from yesterday, day 1, I am sore. I didn't feel it while I was working out yesterday, but several hours later I can feel it! Sore, yep! A clear indication that this workout is working. I am following the Classic Calender. 

Equipment Needed for today

Agility X- This is a full body workout that requires you to tape off the floor and do some agility work. The moves in this workout are targeted movements that really give you forced explosion, deceleration, and proprioceptive adaptations. It really is all about moving with ease and controlling your body.  It took me a little while to get the hang of it, but definitely not a boring workout. Just when I thought I didn't have anymore to give, I look at the timer and see 20 minutes has already passed. 
 What are the tape measurements? 


  1. Place some tape on the ground that’s 4 feet long.
  2. From the initial tape, place another tape of 4 feet long parallel to the first one. The distance between the two tapes will depend on your fitness level.
  3. If you’re a beginner, have a distance equal to 3 steps between the two tapes on the floor.
  4. If you’re an expert, or you feel like the workouts are too easy, try increasing the distance to 5 steps.
There are 18 workouts after a quick warm up in Agility X
  1. Explode and Hold
  2. Y Lunges
  3. Joel Jump Squats
  4. Toe Tap Skater
  5. Near and Farrs
  6. Ring Around The Posey
  7. Scissor Kick Jumps
  8. 8 Sprint 3
  9. Plyo V Lunge
  10. High Step Shuffle
  11. Gump Jump Push ups
  12. Tap That Line
  13. Jump Knee Jump
  14. Triangle Lunges
  15. Squat Jump Lunge
  16. 3.4 Run
  17. Long Jump Sprint
  18. Plyo Line Push-Ups

So much more intense then yesterdays workout. After a workout like that, I feel like i have earned my Shakeology. Always important to fuel your body with proper nutrients after you have pushed yourself to the max! Today's flavor, Chocolate!! Mmmm. It is extremely important to eat properly when working out this hard to see the results you are working towards. I eat clean and portion out my snacks.

BRING IT!!
So what did I think of day two, it was awesome. I got ready by first placing tape on my carpet. I was able to keep up and fell some wheres between the modifier and the others. The only one that that I had troubled with was Plyo Line Push-Ups. 





Have me as your FREE Beachbody Coach.  Want to join me and my challengers in losing weight, and getting fit, click here for more information. Message me today if you have any questions about P90X3 or any other Beachbody Products

xoox

Cait




No comments :

Post a Comment