Thursday, January 30, 2014

How can I lose 15 pounds in 21 days?


I can't wait for February 3rd. Not just because it's my birthday. A new program comes out! Whenever Beachbody releases a new program, it's like Christmas for me. I get super excited and do a countdown until the program is released. You can bet I am counting down right now. Just 5 more days until the 21 day fix.





I'm so excited. It's 21 days, 30 min a day workout, portion control containers a free shaker cup and me as your beachbody coach to help and motivate you to finish this program with the best results. As your  beachbody coach, purchase a Challenge Pack between Feb 3-10, I will send you a FREE gift! Yep, a free gift from me!!!





February is when people start to slow down and get away from their health and fitness goals. But not you. You are going to reach your goals! I was in your shoes. I never thought I would ever reach my goals. Every January would come and I would say this year I am going to do. But I didn't. Until I was placed in a challenge group. The motivation from others kept me going. Mostly because they wouldn't let me give up. So guess what, I'm not going to let you give up on your health and fitness goals!  You will be placed in a small challenge group with others doing The 21 Day Fix.




10-15 pounds is the result you can expect in the 21 day round. Those who did multiple rounds lost 10 pounds each time. Yes, 10 pounds each round!


The meal plan with the containers look amazing! NOTHING is off limits. That means you can portion control everything. There is even a measuring cup for WINE!!


Spots are filling up fast but I want you to be part of this exclusive test group. The 21 day fix will be released February 3rd and I want you to be a part of this! Who is the 21 Day Fix for?





Are you a Beginner?

Have you been working out for a while?
Do you need to learn portion control
Do you want to lose up to 15lbs in 21 days
Do you want to reach their health and fitness goals
Do you need accountability
Are you looking for motivation

Did you say yes to 1 of those? Then the 2- day fix will be perfect for you.
you will get :


 I will be there to walk you through the nutrition plan, to teach you how to plan it out, how to make it work for your lifestyle and to keep you accountable.  The group is done through an online closed support group. That means that no one but the members of the group can see what is being posted.  I won't let you fail!  If you invest in me, then I will invest in you!  The only cost is the cost of the challenge pack which includes everything you need to get started.  The 21 day nutrition guide, the program manual, the workouts, free shipping, discounted price and me as your coach for the accountability, support and guidance!!!  Let's make it happen!  You are going to  look amazing this spring and summer!  Why not start now!!



Email me to be placed in this 21 Day Fix Test group
caitstrayhorn83@gmail.com






No comments :

Post a Comment