Sunday, February 9, 2014

Friends, Family and Food

I love my hubby!! Surprise birthday dinner Friday evening! I am very fortunate that they have a very healthy menu on had at Church Hills. The food was absolutely amazing and the company was just as great. I was happy to see the friends who were able to show up. But the biggest surprise was our moms and dads and my cousin Kathy.



JUST 12 MORE SLEEPS

Not like I am counting down the days till my first REAL vacation! Never have i been on a plane before, but this should be exciting! So with that being said, I am keeping my meal plan very simple this week. Keeping it very clean! 


Nothing fancy. Just good, whole foods. I am upping my T25 workouts on my off days. 


Next week is what hubby and I are looking forward to. THE THREE DAY SHAKEOLOGY CLEANSE.
I cant wait to post our 3 day cleanse results. I had a family member do the cleanse and she lost 6 lbs! 





No comments :

Post a Comment