Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Summer Slim Down

                                                ********* SUMMER SLIM DOWN ********

On April 7th I am kicking off the Summer Slim Down Challenge. My goal is to help you kick the excuses, end emotional eating, arm you with the tools to be successful and teach you how to make it a lifestyle and not a crash diet. My mission is to set you up with a fitness program that is not too easy and not too hard but just right for

your ability level. Then, I help show you how to create a meal plan. You can learn how to plan out your meals and prepare healthy snacks. I give you recipes, tips, motivation and accountability to start and complete a fitness program! I call it a CHALLENGE GROUP!!! It's not a competition to see who can win or lose the most weight but yet it's an accountability group. It's a place that you can feel safe; you can feel comfortable talking about your struggles and triumphs, where you won't be judged for making a mistake instead we encourage you and celebrate all the victories along the way!


The group will begin on April 7th. The requirements are that I am YOUR coach! I will help you choose a fitness program to meet your needs plus you are required to replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology for the duration of the challenge. The challenge is 60 days long! Then, I will add you to the accountability group where we will set goals, track our progress, make your meal plan, teach you how to prepare healthy snacks, I will give you recipes and more!! We will track our progress at the 30 and 60 day mark and make any changes at that time to the plan!

Fill Out My Form For More Info

-------------> https://caitstrayhorn.wufoo.com/forms/challenge-group/
 — with Caitlin Strayhorn.

No comments :

Post a Comment