Sunday, April 6, 2014

How I paid cash for my Wedding in 3 Months

February 22, 2014 will be a day I will never forget. This was the start of my very first "REAL" vacation. I have been to small places before but never more then 4 hours away from home. After planning for 2 years, Shawn and I are ready to board the Jewel of the Seas in beautiful San Juan, Puerto Rico.


Walking up the our floating home for the next several days, I knew I was going to have the time of my life.  I never knew just how special it would be.


The night was perfect. Dark sky lite by the beautiful lights of the city as we slowly took our time leaving Puerto Rico. The star filled sky didn't have a cloud in sight. Fort San Juan was glowing and
was one of the most gorgeous things I had seen so far this vacation. It was perfect, Shawn and I at the back of the boat, not a soul around, watching San Juan getting smaller in the distance. This was were my boyfriend of 7 years asked me to marry him. Overcome with emotion, I think it took me what felt like several minutes to say yes. It is the most stunning ring I have ever seen.





So now we plan our wedding. After long chats and going back and forth 100 times, we started to look into a destination wedding. I have been waiting for this ring for 7 years. I would get married tomorrow if I could. I don't want to have to wait 3 years to save up for a wedding. The cost of weddings are absolutely outrageous. And for what, a few hours. Why not take that money and get a week out of it.

With the help of our amazing travel agent, Kathleen McDonald, who booked our cruise, we have decided we are going to get married at The Grand Rivera in Ocho Rios, Jamaica! I can't wait. We are going Spring 2015 with a small group of family.

I will be able to have the wedding of my dreams. No more saving for 2 years just to get away. As most of you know, I am a beachbody coach. I help others reach their health and fitness goals as I maintain mine. I get paid, but this isn't a "job". It's what I love to do. I was overweight, depressed, on medication and living paycheck to paycheck. But not anymore. I lost 87 pounds, got off all my medications and now have the freedom to do what I want, when I want. Our wedding is 1 year away. But in the 3 months I have been a coach, I can pay for our trip, IN CASH! No putting it on the credit card and paying interest on it for years. Never did I think I could walk in and pay for it that same day.

I can't wait till I go and look at wedding dresses. I have some beautiful ideas in mind. And I know I won't have to look at the price tag. That is a beautiful and wonderful feeling. My parents are somewhat traditional when it comes to weddings and want to help out. I have told my parents, just get yourself there. I can take care of the rest. What a freeing feeling. To tell my parents they don't have to pay a dime, just to get themselves there.

I love coaching. I host challenge groups, give motivation to my challengers and help them crush their goals. I am here for them whenever they need me. I give them meal planning ideas, daily tips and tricks on how to stay on point. Some of these ladies I have grown close to and even great friends. This is not a job. It can't be.

Are you ready to leave your 9-5 job that you dread going to? Are you ready to get in the best shape of your life as little as 25 minutes a day? Are you ready to stop living paycheck to paycheck and start planning fa,ily vacations? Are you ready to live your life as you always wanted? Fill out my form for more information as my team is quickly growing.


Coach Application

No comments :

Post a Comment