Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My 3 Day Refresh Results

Summer can be hard to stay on track. I was still eating healthy but I was adding in a few Iced Coffees, mints, ice cream and so on. It was starting to really hurt my results. You can not out exercise a BAD diet. And with my wedding 8 months away, I want to be in the best shape. To be healthy and to rock that wedding dress. Ekk, so excited and cant wait.


Last month at Coach Summit in Las Vegas, the 3 day refresh was released. I have done the 3 day Shakeology cleanse before and had good results, but this was not created by Beachbody. This was created by a coach. I was not getting the important fats, fiber and proper nutrition. 


What comes in your kit

Hubby and I decided we would try it so we can get back on track and get a fresh start on things. Plus, I also wanted to do this and pass on my results to my challengers. I didn't want to talk about it to my challengers and let them do it. I did this so I can HELP my challengers if they wanted to do this. 

**The number 1 question I am getting, is "Will the weight stay off after the Refresh?"*** My results and answer to this question is at the bottom of the page. 

What is the 3 day refresh?
So the 3 day refresh is designed to give you fast, clean, and efficient weight loss.  You can quickly drop a few pounds, break a bad habit and get back on track!  It's 3 shakes a day, a fiber drink, plenty of water, fresh fruits, veggies, and healthy fats so that you keep your energy and  your metabolism going.  It is not a juice or fasting diet but a healthy diet that is going to give your body nutrition vs starvation.  
3 Day Refresh Breakdown
The meals are easy to prepare, simple food that tastes amazing. I was able to cure my sugar habit. The mental fog cleared, I felt clean and energized. 

Result time




I lost 2.2 lbs
1 inch off my waist
2.5 inches off my hips
The weight was not important for me. The number on the scale didn't matter. I just wanted to reset my body. Since this, I have continued to eat clean and have lost 5 more pounds. My last day of the refresh was 1 week ago.

Hubby didn't take his measurements but he lost 9.5 lbs!!

Looking to get back on track, break a plateau, or loose a few pounds before a special event? Contact me and I will help you with your 3 day refresh.

Click HERE to order your 3 day refresh

No comments :

Post a Comment