Friday, December 27, 2013

Turbo Fire

Ever feel like a infomercial comes on TV and is talking directly to you? It was a Sunday and I had just ordered Pizza Hut to be delivered. I was just telling Shawn that day I was going to lean up my act again tomorrow and jump back into Turbo Jam. Pizza guy rings the door bell, and I pack my plate full! Because I am starting Turbo Jam in the morning, I should eat all I want to tonight, right? It was a full plate! 2 slices of pizza, several wings and garlic bread. To wash that down, a BIG glass of coke.

I was flipping through the channels and saw a show I wanted  to watch. TV lied. It wasn't a show that was scheduled ... it was a infomercial!



TURBO FIRE

Have done the workout program by the same woman before and LOVED it, my eyes were glued to the TV for the next few minutes. Pizza in hand, up to face but to focused on what was going on in front of me to eat. This wasn't Turbo Jam. This was Turbo Jam to the extreme. A much faster paced workout with even better music!
I knew I was ready. I threw my pizza down and immediately searched for this product that was calling my name.

A few weeks later, I had my hands on this. I was so excited and couldn't;t wait to start. I had everything I needed.
  • The DVDS
  • The Work out Calender
  • The equipment
  • The determination
It was fast paced. I couldn't keep up. Thank heavens for the "New To Class" option. It broke down all the moves and showed me how to do the moves properly. Now, I keep up and give it my all. The times ranged from just 15 minutes to 60. Yep, 15 MINUTES! Crazy, I know. There was discs for cardio, abs, upper body, lower body, stretching and HIIT. The HIIT classes were what I looked forward too. High Intensity Interval Training. Go as hard as you can for up to a minute, then take a minute break.

My friends took notice of my results and asked how. So I showed them. My friends were now doing it with me. What better motivation then friends working out with you. We even had a night we would get together.. "Fire Friday" is what we called it. My friends got in amazing shape for their Miami vacation.

Want more info on this great workout or others like it, please email me at
caitstrayhorn83@gmail.com

Don't forget to look at my page : www.beachbodycoach.com/caitstrayhorn And sign up for your free Team Beach Body Membership.

Keep fit and healthy,


Coach Cait 


No comments :

Post a Comment