Saturday, December 28, 2013

Time

Having lost over 80 lbs while working full time, I always get the question - How do you have time? The response I always get back - "Well, I can't do that. I  don't have time."  Guess what, I don't have time either. But I make it!

I am a level 2 dental assistant working at the same practice for just shy of 7 years. Amazing staff, great boss and the hours don't suck either. We work 3 days a week, full time. Now your wondering why I said I don't have time. That means I have 4 days off. How can I not have time to eat well, exercise and keep my house in order. Well, those 3 days... I'm working 12 hour days. And those other days, I volunteer to help put charts away at another office one - two days a week. Trying to set up my home business and get my daily tasks done. 

I work a 12 hours day and come home, do a INSANITY workout for 60 min. It's not fun. But it comes down to how bad do I want it. "It" being healthy, fit and strong. Well, I want it bad. I want to keep the goal weight I set for myself. I want to keep the body I worked so hard to get. Do I ever want to throw in the towel and stuff my face with sour cream and onion chips with dill pickle dip? HECK YEAH! 




I know it's hard to find the time to do anything. Here is what a normal working day looks like for me


  • 5am wake up and shower and get ready
  • 6am eat
  • 7am leave for work (I start at 8 and only live 10 min away)
  • 8am start work 
  • 8pm get off from work
  • 815pm INSANITY
  • 930pm bed 

Crazy, I know. So when in that mix do I get my meals ready? Sunday. Always a Sunday. I spend about 2 hours in the kitchen chopping, dicing, cooking, preppering , measuring and packing lunches. Not just for me, but for hubby too. Why? So I can come home and relax. 

I know this may sounds all so unrealistic in your life. But you have to find what works for you. Getting up at 5 may not work, but maybe 15 minutes earlier if you don't want to pack your lunch the night before. The real key is to be as organized as you possibly can. 

Some tips


  • Cook extra  - then lunch is made for the next day
  • Take a day to cook - then freeze meals so they are ready to be cooked when you don't want to cook 
  • Unplug from Facebook or the TV - just take 1 hour and get moving. If it's cooking or organizing 
  • Exercise - don't have time? I have a answer for you! Actually I have TWO

T25 only 25 minutes a day 5 days a week! Yep, that's it. It's shorter then your favourite tv show.



Answer 2 
P90x3 
Wait, I have heard of p90x and I heard that's hard and long. Well guess what kids, Tony Horton has come out with a new workout. It's not the same as it was years ago. Another short workout. Just 30 minutes a day. Crazy right. And the results the people have gotten from this short workout are truly amazing!! 






Want to try P90X3 and save some dough? Well till December 31st 2013 you can save $90! 
I got my copy. When are you going to get yours? Contact me and I will help you push play everyday and get that spring vacation body you have always wanted. 



https://www.beachbodycoach.com/caitstrayhorn
https://www.facebook.com/caitstrayhorn

No comments :

Post a Comment