Sunday, December 29, 2013

Day 50 Fit Test Results

For three years I feared Shaun T's Insanity. The infomercial claimed it to be the hardest workout ever put on DVD. What about that statement would want anyone to do it?! I watched it for years, then I decided what the hell, try it! So, I did. I am 50 days in, with 13 more days to go.



I have done 4 Fit tests already with one more on the last day. I am proud of what I have done so far. I haven't taken my measurements yet, but in 50 days I am down 12 pounds! And I can see a difference in the mirror. Looking forward to taking my after pics. I will wear the T Shirt with pride when I get it.

Day 1
Switch Kicks  100
Power Jacks 50
Power Knees 87
Power Jumps 52
Globe Jumps 10
Suicide Jumps 12
Push Up Jacks 13
Low Plank Obliques 40

Day 50 
Switch Kicks 129
Power Jacks 68
Power Knees 120
Power Jumps 66
Globe Jumps 14
Suicide Jumps 23
Push Up Jacks 24
Low Plank Obliques 68


I'm happy with that. Lets see if I can change those on day 63. 


So the fit test is about 30 minutes. Then I had to do Max Interval Circuit afterwards. Well I was dead after the 90 min torture I placed on my body today. Its all mental. I try not to listen to my head and not give up. Do I scream at the TV? lol Yep. But I haven't had results like this before. Its hard work. But don't give up.

Beachbody products are great. Cheaper then the gym, no excuses like weather or not showered. This is all done at home. No one watching you (no one watches you at the gym, it just feels that way). No wasting gas or the need to do your hair. So many programs to pick from. Do you have me as your beachbody coach yet? Its free. We can pick the best program to work for you. You can also pm me on Facebook if you would like to learn about receiving a discount on Beachbody products like the DVDs or Shakeology.

Would you like to be your own boss? Sit at home and make some extra money? Make your own hours and get products for 25% off? I help others get in shape and get healthy and I LOVE my job.

                              Click here if you would like more info on becoming a coach

No comments :

Post a Comment