Saturday, February 15, 2014

21 Day Fix Review



Eeeekkk!!So excited. I got my 21 Day Fix earlier this week and I couldn't wait to get started!! I usually wait for my challenge group but this time I thought I would give it a go. This way I am ready for the questions
about the program.

So what is The 21 Day Fix?
It is a 21 day fitness program that will change the way you view your food. How many of us never know how many calories we should have. Or how much of a serving we need. The days of weighting, measuring, counting calories IS OVER!!! If it fits in the container, EAT IT. There is no guessing. The work has been done for you!


At first I thought there is no way that is the size of the containers. They looked SO SMALL!! I thought fr sure I was going to starve. I must say, I am impressed. I did weigh and measure my food for years and this comes extremely close to what I was taught and what worked for me. You calculate your weight with some other numbers and your overall number will determine how many of each container you will get in a day.




Purple - Fruit (I have 2)
Green - Veggies (I have 3)
Red - Protein (I have 4)
Blue - Dairy (I have 1)
Yellow - Carbs (I have 2)
Orange - Oil (I have 1)
Teaspoons - Nut butters (I have 2)






They give you the tools. You just have to use them!! It is completely fool proof! If you are anything like me, you have been on every "diet" going! This is not  DIET! This is a way of life. You want to have a cookie ... SURE! It just has to fit in the container with the lid on. Chips, no problem. Want some wine? DO IT UP!



                                                      

Making my meals was so easy. I got to design my food around how I felt for the day.









The work outs are 30 minutes. I would dread coming home after working a 12 hr shift and working out for a hour. 30 minutes flies. I LOVE the fact there are REAL people in the dvds. Real people? Yes, people who are not 110 lbs with abs like Shaun T. I'm talking about women who have curves! Men who still have a belly. When I was over 200 lbs doing the programs at home, no one looked like me. Not this one!! REAL PEOPLE!! 

NOT ANYMORE
1 Week and I will be in hot sunny weather. I cant wait!!! I have never really been on vacation before. So this is all new!! Not even a plane. So most days will be spent at the beach in a bathing suit, a bikini to be exact. I cant wait to put on my new one! Its eclectic blue, goes amazing with my tan and fits like a DREAM!
I would cringe at the thoughts of shopping for  bathing suit. Not after INSANITY. Shaun T did a body good!

Included in the 21 Day Fix, was a meal plan for a 3 day Fix to get bikini ready. So I am taking on the challenge. Again, you follow how many containers you get (different then the numbers above) and eat what you are told. I am confidant in how I look. But lets face it, we all want to lose 5-10lbs before vacation. I just want to lose the 3 I put on. After the 3 days, hubby and I are doing a Shakeology 3 day Cleanse. I will post our results before we go away.

Looking forward to my challengers starting their 21 Day Fix this Monday. If you are interested in my next challenge group, please fill out the form below. 


Fill out my form!

No comments :

Post a Comment