Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sweating For The Wedding

Challenge Starts March 24th


Are you getting married this year? A bridesmaid or MOD, a mother of the bride or plan on attending a lot of weddings ? Join my Sweating For the Wedding Challenge Group.

The Sweating for the Wedding Challenge combines a at home fitness program with proper nutrition and a peer-to-peer accountability group. I give you fitness tips, meal plan ideas, help you reach your health and fitness goals. Not to mention, look amazing in that dress on that special day. I have had tremendous success in helping others accomplish what they could have never imagined.  
You pick your at home workout (with my help), check in with the private Facebook group daily, and I will help you achieve your goals. Complete your program to earn your free t-shirt and a random draw from me for a $25 Visa Gift Card. Challenge starts March 24th 2014

This will be a small group. Hurry to reserve your spot. If you know of someone who is getting married or may be interested, tag them in the comments. Email me for more details - caitstrayhorn83@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment