Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Beachbody Story


I have not been a coach for that long. But Beachbody has given me my life back one day at a time. I am no longer depressed, I love to eat healthy and push play daily. I don't shop in the back of the store or wear all black anymore. I can breathe walking up and down the stairs without struggling for air. 


I have lost over 85 lbs while working out at home. Most people want to go to the body they had in high school. Not me. I am in better shape now at 31 then I have ever been before in my life.
I knew I always wanted to help others and Beachbody has given me that opportunity. I never knew I would rank advance so quickly. My goal for this year is to buy a home and Beachbody is helping make that dream more of a reality.



Being a coach has taught me to be more organized. To listen more. And to truly enjoy life to its fullest.
Now I want to extent this opportunity to you. I want to help you reach your goals like I did. I run challenge groups each month to help others stay motivated, reach their health and fitness goals and learn about healthy eating and portion control. How would you like to be part of my next challenge group?




Fill out my form to join my next challenge group

No comments :

Post a Comment