Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Cassie's 90 Day Turbo Fire Transformation

Another Transformation Tuesday

Here is Cassie's Story


When I started my journey in Feb 2013 I had a goal to lost 20lbs by the time my son started school! I had been overweight for far to long! I started going to the gym and I started out slowly. By the time Sept came I had reached 30lbs lost. Over the course of the fall and winter I didn't lose much more weight, I had some physical setbacks but I maintained a good diet and moderate exercise and in 3.5 months I only lost 6lbs!! 

When Cait came across my news feed in Dec 2013 just after Xmas I thought "whats this?.. coach?...god she looks great... whats this?" I sent her a quick msg "hey how are ya... whats this thing your coaching?" and the rest...is just the beginning! 

I joined her challenge group after researching the products she was talking about. I was nervous starting Turbo Fire, I wasn't sure I would enjoy working out from home or having an online group of people for support! Honestly, I figured that I would try it *the money back guarantee was nice to have if I hated it* but probably end up back at a gym before the summer. 

After just one week I knew that it was gonna be great! Chalene makes you part of the class, so many times she says exactly what I need to hear! Turbo fire challenged me!! I have lost 17lbs and just over 10inches off my body in just 90 days but that's not the best part, I have so much more energy now and I love the results that I have gotten from this.

The online group gave me the support and accountability I needed for myself and for others. I made friends, I found some that I hadn't talked to in awhile and most importantly I got great advise, wonderful motivation and weekly challenges that made it fun and interesting. 

I posted a lot :) some others did too. Some barely at all. but I read every post! I took in the information and tips from others and I used some of it for my own personal fitness goals and I used the other to help make decisions based off of personal opinions and factual information. It was the best of both worlds for me and I plan to take part in another one of Caits challenges in the near future."
 

                                       Cassie M

Wow, powerful story! What I have learned from Cassie isl, the more you participate, the more success you have. Cassie is looking into starting a new program and can't make up here mind, (I had trouble with that too, That's why I started as a discount coach).

Best of luck, Cassie, for the next program you chose and there will ALWAYS be a spot for you in any of my groups!

No comments :

Post a Comment